Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Blue Ribbon Weekend…

DSC_3166c

We DID “Enjoy our day at the Indiana State Fair”, as a matter of fact!

 DSC_3189c

After I upload 114 pictures from our day, we’ll be “BACK” with more stories and photos from our memorable day!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your pix!

Michelle Fonner said...

That is so cute!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh I just love that last picture!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!! They look even cuter from behind!!! hahah!! Love your creative posts, Jen! -Sioby

HoundDogMom said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. This second one of the boys is adorable. Sherri

Anonymous said...

cute!

Jac Tubre said...

Too cute!!! They are getting so big!

Love ya woman!

Jac

Moni Graf said...

Can't wait to hear the things that were said to you (or at least loud enough for you to hear) about your "litter" of beautiful, rough-n-tumble boys! You see ALL SORTS at the State Fair....at least in KS, anyways!

Love,
Moni

Kara said...

Hurray hurray! I can't wait for more pics from the fair! picture is amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin