I'm with Mountain Girl, I know Isaac and Henry (the book ends, left to right) but I don't know how to tell Clark and Brooks apart either. Also, do you purposefully dress the twins alike and I/H alike? the pictures you post seem that you tend to do that.
24 comments:
Its hard to name them left to right. If I knew them in person it would probably be easier.
Isaac, Brooks, Clark, and Henry
I don't know how to tell B and C apart in photos, but I can usually figure out who I and H are!
Isaac, Brooks/Clark, Clark/Brooks, Henry. That's the best I can do I'm afraid! Best wishes to you all.
Isaac, Clark, Brooks, Henry?
Isaac, Brooks, Clark, Henry
isaac, clark, brooks, henry
I'm with Mountain Girl, I know Isaac and Henry (the book ends, left to right) but I don't know how to tell Clark and Brooks apart either. Also, do you purposefully dress the twins alike and I/H alike? the pictures you post seem that you tend to do that.
Isaac, Brooks, Clark, Henry.......maybe
I would guess... Isaac, Brooks, Clark and Henry.
Isaac, Clark, Brooks, Henry?
now that's what I call 4 bugs in a tub! That's what we say around here... only it;s just 3 bugs in a tub. Totally worth losing the size 2 jeans, girl!
Isaac, Brooks, Clark and Henry.
gamesgurl
Oh, they are precious! I LOVE these shots!
Isaac, Clark, Brooks, Henry
P.S. Isaac looks TIRED!
Isaac, Brooks, Clark, Henry
But boy, I sure can't tell the middle two apart.
All four are such cuties!
-Holly
boy that's a HUGE towel!!!
How cute.
How old are your boys.
Ok....lets see if I get this right:
Isaac, Brooks, Clark, and Henry.
I know Isaac and Henry. It's Brooks and Clark that always get me!!! =]
Amanda R.
Isaac, Brooks, Clark, and Henry
Stacey Paul
I can't guess since this is my first visit to your blog but I adore these photos!! : )
i can hardly name my trio, much less your foursome.
i love those pictures. you guys are our heroes.
TY for the twitter follow. love your blog...
I know Isaac is on the left and Henry on the right, but I also cannot tell Brooks and Clark apart. Could you share how to?
I would have to say: Isaac, Brooks, Clark and Henry. But Brooks and Clark are hard to tell apart!
They are so stinkin' cute! I am so in love with my little boy. I cant imagine how it must feel to have 4 to adore!
Post a Comment